I will be writing a set of travel tips per month. Some of them come from suggestions from others. While some are from my experience when traveling.
Here are my travel tips for this month:
- Invest in good walking shoes. Those cute, glamorous shoes may look good on Instagram, but a pain when walking around while traveling.
- Those hop-on, hop-off busses may sound so “touristy” for you, but they are a great means of transportation around the city as well. You save time and money trying to look for the sites. The person on board is also a great source of information and help when you need assistance in finding a certain place.
- When arriving late at your destination, book transfer before you leave your country. It may be expensive, but getting into a car when you arrive way past midnight is such a comfort. You do not need to find a taxi, nor do you need to compete with other passengers for a taxi.
- Invest in a good travel pillow, specially if you mostly travel economy class. They a relief to your neck and keeps your head in place.
- Download this app: maps.me. It works even without wifi and such a blessing when you are lost and do not speak the language.
Keep on traveling.